- All abstracts must be submitted through the online submission portal. Please read the instructions carefully for successful submission and acceptance.
- Abstracts must be submitted online not later than 26 July 2019.
- Abstracts will be rejected if they contain no data or if the English language is unacceptable.
- Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission and all correspondences will be sent to the submitter's email address is provided.
- You will be notified of the acceptance/rejection latest by 26 August 2019.
- All submitters will receive detailed presentation guidelines when their abstract has been accepted and closer to the Congress date.
- All accepted abstracts will be selected to Poster or Short Oral presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will also be published (downloadable) in the congress mobile apps.
- Presenting authors MUST pay the registration fee and attend the meeting at own costs.
- Submitters will be notified of the method of presentation, which will be decided by the AKI CRRT Scientific Committee.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
- Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Body of abstract: Introduction, Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion.
- Do not include graphs, tables or illustrations in the abstract.
- Authors are limited to 10.
- Please indicate the subject category your abstract most closely represents:
Reference and credits MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
Formulas should be avoided.
Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
Any correction/s of abstract/s after abstract submission deadline will not be entertained.
Abstracts will be published as submitted. Proof-read and edit your submission accordingly.
- Epidemiology and Outcomes from AKI
- Research in AKI (Basic, translational, clinical including clinical trials)
- RRT Technique Characteristics
- RRT Applications and Targeted Interventions
- New Technology
- RRT research
- Nursing Issues (education, training, care delivery)
Should you are require assistance to complete the abstract submission online, kindly email to the 3rd Asia Pacific AKI CRRT Congress Secretariat at email@example.com
Registration & Travel Awards for Fellows in Training, Nurses & Allied Professionals
(Travel Award – USD1,000)
Fellows in an accredited training program, nurses and allied professionals who submit a poster abstract to be presented at the AKI CRRT Congress may be eligible to apply for Registration and Travel Awards for the Congress. Please indicate your interest to participate at the online
abstract submission portal.
Awards will be based on the quality and relevance of the research as judged by the abstract review committee. The top three abstracts will be given awards at the congress's Gala Dinner. The judges' decision shall be final and no appeal will be entertained.
ORAL POSTER PRESENTATION
A limited number of abstract authors will be invited to prepare a short 8 minute Oral Presentation of key points in their study with no more than 5 power point slides (maximum). Presentations should include aims, methods, results and summary. Presenters will be given an additional 2 minutes
afterward for Q&A.
Slides should be hand delivered on a flash drive to the Speakers' Preview Room (next to Ballroom Nexus 3) 2 hours before your presentation (schedules to be determined and distributed).
All accepted abstracts will be displayed electronically (e-Poster)
for the duration of the Congress.
e-Poster Guidelines (for accepted abstracts only)
- Please make sure to fill in details for the Header, ie: Title, Authors, Institution.
- Please underline the presenting author.
- Each poster must fit into ONE page only.
- The orientation of the e-Poster must be Portrait.
- Text Size must be readable from at least 1 metre away (minimum font size 16pt).
- Suggested resolution 1920 x 1080 with 300 DPI.
- The headings of the presentation should conform to the structure of the abstract.
- Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- Videos and music cannot be included in the e-Poster.
- Incomplete / non-compliant posters will not be accepted.
- To produce your e-Poster, save your file as PDF format. We recommend that you choose Minimum Size for the PDF save option to ensure you do not exceed our maximum file size limit of 2mb.